Format of Play: Competition on the New New Peoria System (NNP)
- Randomly select 12 holes out of 18 holes before the match in front of all players (the maximum score of each Par 3, Par 4 and Par 5 hole for handicap calculation is 5, 7 and 9 respectively).
- (Sum of the player's gross scores of the 12 selected holes x 1.5 - 72**) x 0.8 = NNP Handicap
** the standard course pars
- The player's gross score of the 18 holes - his/her NNP Handicap = NNP Net Score
- Should same score takes place, ties will be decided by count-back over the last 9, 6, 3 and the last holes on the card.
- The team with the lowest gross net score will be the champion.
(Please fill in the GROSS score of each hole on the team's score card and the Organising Committee will do the calculation for you.)
The rules of the Royal & Ancient and The Hong Kong Golf Club apply. The Tournament Director's decision is final and valid.
Longest drive for men / ladies – Holes 4 and 16 (must be on the fairway to be counted)
If any member of your team hits past the existing placard position, please pull the placard out, place it at the new position and write down the player's name on the placard.
Note: There will be 1 placard for men and 1 placard for ladies on each hole.
Closest to the pin – Holes 2, 5, 9, 12, 15 and 17 (must be on the green to be counted)
Each player can only win one "Closest to the Pin" prize. If any ball hit by a player is closer than the one recorded, please fill in the player's name and the distance in centimeters from the pin by using the measuring tape.
Note: There will be 1 placard with a ball pen and a measuring tape on each hole.
Closest to the line – Holes 1 and 18
If any ball hit by a player is closer to the line than the existing placard position on the fairway, please pull the placard out, place it at the new position and write down the player's name on the placard.
Note: There will be 1 placard on each hole and in cases where 2 balls are of the same distance from the line, the ball furthest from the tee wins.
Please click here to read the details.